Rise To Power (Nalmorah)
Provinces of the Myrmidon Empire
- Province of Alban: The western most province of The Empire, it is also the youngest. Enstated as a province in 443 AC.
- Province of Ansgar: The largest province in The Empire in which the Holy City of Dorofey rests.
- Province of Heilig: The province covering the islands north of the continent , these islands are the lands were the Myrmidon Empire originated.
- Province of Helmfrid: The province just west of Ansgar to the Blue Cap Mountains, it is a hostel land of thick forests and vast swamps.
- Province of Horst: The province just southeast of Ansgar it boasts the tallest peaks in all The Empire with its two mountain ranges and many scares from battles of old.
- Province of Rayf: The province west of Province of Horst it has three of the most populist cities in all The Empire and its rich forest of Darkwood trees.
- Province of Torum: The province wedged between Ansgar and Rayf Torum is a proud addition of The Empire with its stunning towns and cities.
History of the Myrmidon Empire
- After Cleansing: The current age in Lor’ Elvenor, this age started shortly after King Benedict Ebberson died in his crusade to end the existence of the vile Witches and Warlocs plaguing the lands.
- Age of Darkness: Lasting less then fifty years the Age of Darkness marks the time when much of Lor’ Elvenor was ruled by wicked Clerics of evil Gods. The Age of Darkness ended when The Empire came to the aid of the good peoples in Lor’ Elvenor.
- Second Age: The thousand years after the use of The Weapon in the Kingdom of Styris.
Life in the Myrmidon Empire
Go back to Lor’ Elvenor
Back to Myrmidons
Back to Salah