Rise To Power (Nalmorah)
Governed by: Reeve Tuor Reid (male half-satyr Ranger 2nd lvl), Population: 13 (Humans: 12, Other: 1), Imports: Grains, Ale and Wine
Daleville is a small hamlet that is a township of Hallowdale. Located about two days west of Hallowdale on the Dagwood Trail Daleville is the last stop on the trail before the last 4 day hike to Fort Hawks Lake or the first depending on whether or not your heading north or south.
Dalia Iver: (female Rogue 4th lvl) Dalia owns The Staggering Profit Inn with her girlfriend Constance Walsh. Dalia is a gracious host and keeps her guest full of food and ale with warm bed awaiting them. Of course there sometimes seems to be more to Dalia then a simple owner of a roadside inn.
The Staggering Profit Inn: The Staggering Profit Inn is a beautiful three story building that services as a warm stop on the Dagwood Trail. The name is a pun on words, the sign shows a crippled wiseman but it’s spelt “Profit”.
Owned by Dalia Iver and Constance Walsh (female human expert 1st lvl) the first floor is a bar and diner where the ale is always flowing and the meals are warm. Dalia and Constance’s employees are Ruben (male human Rogue 3rd lvl) who shares bar tending with Dalia, Ruben’s brother Faas (male human Expert 1st lvl) and Myra (female half-myrmidon 1st lvl Commoner) who waits on the customers along with Constance. The second floor are the resting quarters for the guests and Myra lives in one of the smaller rooms.
- Common: 3/Sp a Night; Each common room holds 3 people.
- Deluxe: 5/Sp a Night; Each Deluxe room holds has two large beds, a chest with a good lock, a dresser and a balcony with a view.
- Breakfast: Fried perch, eggs, Sharp cheese, Rice (cost 3sp).
- Lunch: Veal, Sweetbread, Collard greens (cost 4sp).
- Supper: Lamb chop, Taro, Green beans, Nut bread, Berry pie (cost 5sp).
- Snack: Boiled Eggs (2), Pear, Corn pone (cost 2sp).
- Dagwood Ale: Dagwood Ale is a rich dark stout originating in Dagwood. Dagwood Ale exhibits very strong malt flavours, hints of dark fruits, and is often quite rich, resembling a chocolate dessert. Save DC 18, 5 SP/Pint
- Burnside Ale: This ale tastes of semi-sweet caramely malt with a moderate bitterness. Save DC 13, 1 SP/Pint.
- Long Trail Hibernator Logger: This ale has a malty caramel and apple esters aroma with whiffs of leafy hop. A bit simple, but nice. Save DC 11, 2 CP/Pint
- Malt Whiskey: A pirit distilled from malted grain, esp. barley or rye. Save DC 12, 2 CP/Shot and 5 CP/glass.
Back to Province of Alban
Back to Hallowdale
Back to Dagwood Forest
Back to The Empire